Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy Mothers Day Poems 2013


poems to be shared about this mothers day 2013 are live here. Choose the Mothers day Poem came from here and share it together with your friends on the various social networking sites to celebrate the mother day 2013 using the Mothers day religious Poems.


Possess a Charming Mother’s Day

A step mother may need to rise above a
little more than everybody else to make
everything go smoothly as well as for everyone
to feel comfortable. It’s among the
nicest gifts they could give.
Possess a Charming Mother’s Day.
Happy Mothers Day


Kaha karti thi Maa mujh ko

Sinay se laga kar kaha karti thi Maa mujh ko,
Tu Laal hai mera na sata mujh ko,
Pachtaye ga ek din mein chali jaon gi,
Na chahtay hoay bhi akaila duniya mein chore jaon gi,
Zamana dikhaye ga garmi ki shiddat tujh ko
Yaad kar k roaye ga tu phir mujh ko,
Mudaton se meri maa ne sinay se nahi lagaya,
Ab so gai khak main jub kuch kehnay ka waqt aaya. . .
Plz pray 4 all mothers.
Happy Mothers Day Oh my gosh Maa


I Love You Mother


You're so special and kind
And I adore you so
You helped to construct my mind
And I want you to understand.
The thought of you by me
Just makes me smile.
We're so close
Forever and not simply a while.
I appreciate you mother
And that i love all your style.
Happy Mothers Day Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment